man can’t people just dislike characters anymore just because?? like why does there always have to be some deep underlying reason other than the fact that the characters annoys the ever loving shit out of me or I don’t like their prickly little face
Hey there! Since I live in Italy I’m not so sure what websites would be cheaper for you, but I’m going to go ahead anyway and suggest:
- Book Depository: which has very competitive prices, although they are usually just slightly higher than those you will find on Amazon. Nevertheless, it is still the cheaper choice because they offer free shipping worldwide.
- Amazon: which is the only other site I use for books. That’s because when I have to do a big order the shipping will usually be free (I think for America the shipping is free if you order something that is over 35$), thus making it more convenient than book depository.
- Book Outlet: I’ve never used it because international shipping is very expensive but, since you live in the U.S. shipping for you is only, and I quote, $3.99 for the first two books and $0.50 cents for every book after that. Which might still be more convenient for you than anything you will find on Book Depository or Amazon because the prices on this website are ridiculously low for some books.
I hope you don’t mind but I’m publishing this ask so that in case I have any other U.S. follower, they can add websites or opinions for which one of the three is the best in your case (I feel like I’ve done a very poor job).
If you ever get frustrated with your writing, just remember that Tolkien once described Feanor as
“wounded with many wounds”
whenever i feel sad, i remember that thorin oakenshield named his pony minty, and then i don’t feel sad anymore
I hate it when I’m trying to read and things like these happen:
- I realize I’m thirsty
- I forgot my glasses
- I get hungry
- I settle in a comfortable position and someone calls for me to help with something
- or I realize I have to go to the bathroom
- my phone rings and it’s on the other side of the room
- there a fly swirling around my head
Basically, it’s like the universe is against me and it’s very hard to concentrate and enter the book world.
Rubeus Remus Potter. You were named after the only two people at Hogwarts who seemed to give shit about me, because come on who else would I name you after? A verbally abusive dickbag who was in love with my mum and gave me shit all my life and someone who convinced a bunch of children that they needed to be soldiers? What kind of awful aspirations would that make you end up having? Come on son I’m not an idiot…
#bless this post
I love books too! I pretty much love every book blog, but here are some of my favourites:
Thank you so much! :D If you have a book blog, let me know! I’d love to follow it!
I’M THERE?? you mentioned me?? I’m one of your favourite book blogs????
ok I officially love you this made me so happy